468x60 ads




Be Thou My Vision

It's Thursday and I've just completed all the final semester exams and the remedial test.
Talking about tests, I'm in 12 grade now and it means I'm gonna have too much tests for entering college especially. And talking about college, I've signed my name in to UI. Oh screw me, there's no test, what really important is the score transcript. I've enclosed all the data needed and .. what I can do for now is praying.
God, I've done my best and hope I worth for it. Oh God, I can't ask Thou to grant me entering this test even I really want to. Because I do believe in Thou and all of your bestowal. Call it a prayer and I loose my self to Thou.

when there's nothing you can do, when your strength meets the limit, when you can't change it.. say goodbye and pull it off . It's not your assignment anymore, submit it to God fatefully.

2 comments:

Anonymous at: December 17, 2010 at 5:38 AM said...

semoga sukses sayaaaangg :D

{ Hana Fitriani } at: December 17, 2010 at 10:14 PM said...

amiiinn amin aminn .. kmu juga di, makasi ya dii :)